Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Messy Hair, Dirty Face

I've come to the realization while taking pictures of the kids that Sophia almost always has messy hair and a dirty face. I can take her out of the bathtub and 5 minutes later, her face will be dirty. How does she do it? So I apologize now if any of the pics I post her have a dirty face. She just doesn't know how to keep it clean. LOL

Nothing really exciting going on. Sophia is excited because her Uncle Don is coming here on Friday. He's going to look at the bathroom since Wayne and him are going to be replacing the floor. I can't wait!

I'm gonna go buy paint this weekend and paint it so that the floor can be done on Monday. Of course, it kinda sucks because the floor has to dry for 24 hrs. Maybe we can get a hotel room or something. Wayne had already mentioned it last time he was off so the kids could go swimming. hmm..might have to mention it.

No comments: