Friday, August 8, 2008

Busy

Things are finally getting back to normal after the storms we had this week. They have confirmed that a tornado(f2) did touchdown and blow through the area. It touched down about 5 minutes from where my sister, Michelle, lives. I'll post a link to the pictures I took on the way to her house as well as Sophia's preschool which is 5 minutes west of us. Trees everywhere!!!

Link to the storm pictures. Password is tornado
Storm Pics

Today I went for my first Chiro consultation and therapy session. It was nice. Dr spoke me, took an xray and then had me lay on the massage table and let the rollers work on me and then the massage therapist did a little massage on the part that hurts most(lower back). Dr thinks I might have a pinched disc and/or nerve. I go back on Monday to go over my xray and discuss treatment.

After the chiro, I went and picked Sophia up. We went and picked up her new glasses and then walked around Walmart for a while. I got her 3 shirts for school and only paid $7 total! I saved like $7! Score for me. I can't wait til Wayne gets paid next week so I can go get some clothes for her for school. :) She's so excited about school starting! 1 month from today!! YIPPIE!

Now we are just hanging out. Wayne is going to be leaving for work soon so then it will be just the kids and I. I wish we still had 2 cars so I could go over to my mom's. oh well.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I know that storm was crazy. We lost power for a couple days.

Will Sophia go to Obannon?

The Kinker Family said...

Not this year. Stupid age cut off thing. She'll be doing one more year at Wee Wisdom and do Obannon next year unless we put her in catholic school. :)

We only lost power for about an hour total. Strange since we aren't very far from each other.