Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Damage Report

And now for the damage report.

Our gazebo took a big hit last night :( Poles are broken. Need to assess the damage this morning. Wayne and I went out at midnight to look and I took some pics. Need some pics in the daylight now.

My sister, Michelle, has a tree ready to land on her house and has been without power all night and this morning. She said there are powerlines down. She is supposed to be bringing food here to put in our big freezer.

Over at Dusty Acres aka my brother Todd's house, the yard is underwater. Don't know if he got water in the basement or not. btw, it's called dusty acres because that's where my parents park their rv when they are out this way. lol

So that's all I have for now. Mom is due back from Monticello today and will probably go to Michelle's and park the RV there. At least until the water goes down at Todd's house. Wish we had room here for them to park. :(









No comments: