Friday, April 30, 2010

A day out with my little boy!

Connor and I went on a little lunch date today.  Hey why not? Sophia and Wayne were at the class field trip.

First we went to the Girl Scout office/store to get some stuff for the troop.  Wow was that an expensive trip, but now I have all the patches, pins and petals the girls have earned. They will be so happy!  Now I just need to get the money from those parents ordering uniforms and I will get those next.

Then we went to Old Time Pottery.  Got a few things there for the house and yard. That was fun.

Then the cute boy and I went to lunch.  Applebees!!  Connor had chicken fingers and fries. I had 3 cheese chicken penne with a ceasar salad.  For dessert (yes we had dessert), Connor had a chocolate mousse shooter, I had a strawberry cheesecake shooter. Both were delicious!

When we came home, Wayne was home and my sister, Kim, was here.  Now we are getting ready to go pick Sophia up in a few minutes from school.  I can't wait to hear all about her field trip!

No comments: