Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my friends and family. I hope 2009 holds better things for you all!


For NYE, we took the kids to the Science museum in Chicago. Boy was THAT a mistake! Ugh. It was a bit crowded. I can handle that, but I just couldn't handle how rude people were! At one point we were getting on an elevator and some lady rammed my double stroller with her little umbrella stroller so that she could get on the elevator first! UM hello, we're going to the same floor!!! And don't get my started on the number of kids, little kids, who were allowed to just run willy nilly around the place. We're talking kids Connor's age and younger! Egads. I told Wayne I want to get a museum membership so we can go whenever we want and not have to wait til a free day to go. That was just crazy!

Once we got home, I realized that my chicken had not defrosted so I went to McDonald's to get dinner. Then I had to go back out to the grocery store because I forgot to pick up the stuff for chili cheese dip! Yummy. We had decided to let the kids stay up figuring neither one would make it to midnight. Yeah okay! lol

Sophia crashed in our bed at 9:30, Connor made it to midnight and beyond!! When we put him to bed at 12:10, he cried. He was just a ball of energy. Poor little one though had a stuff nose that woke him up at 2:15 and 2:45. Gave him some meds and he's still asleep. :) Mommy's little night owl!

Oh and we did have one visitor last night. Kris came over. It was nice to see her. She brought the kids a little thing of candy from her and Richanne. Connor loved his and kept wanting some, but at 11pm, that wasn't an option. I did give him a couple of gummy bears though. :)

So now I am going to go make coffee and breakfast for my family. Wonder how late my little party animal will sleep. :)

No comments: