Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Demon has left the building....

The demon that has possessed my daughter that is! LOL

For the longest time now, Sophia has just been such a handful. She wouldn't listen, threw fits, cried, didn't want anything to do with me or her dad, and wouldn't eat very much at meals. Well for the past week, it's been like dealing with a totally different kid! She's been so good. *knock on wood*


Some examples of her better behavior? How about the past 3 days she has had not one but 2(and even 3rd) helpings of dinner. Monday night I made chicken alfredo and she had 3 helpings!!! Wow. She's also been doing things the first time I ask her to do something. Not waiting til I've said it 3 or 4 times. She's more polite now. She has started putting her dish in the sink after she's done eating. She even came to me the other day and told me she wasn't going to pick her nose or put her toys in her mouth anymore. This was after she got in trouble for biting the feet of her Barbies and chewing on the accessories.

The most amazing part of all this? She has a 2nd molar coming in!! She has only complained about it hurting her once and even then she said it wasn't bad. I don't care what has caused the change, but I'm loving it. I'm going to enjoy it for as long as it lasts!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Good luck! hehehehe