Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful!

So it's snowing today. A Lot! Not thrilled, but at least now I am home from work and Sophia is home from school and I don't have to drive in it again til tomorrow! UGH.

Tax season is officially underway for me. I did my first return of the year on Monday. Today I had a guy come in that I did his return last year. He requested me when he came in. Tomorrow I have an appt to do a return for a lady I did last year AND her friend made an appt with me tomorrow as well. So I have back to back appts. That should keep me busy for at least an hour LOL Sure beats doing fake practice problems.

Kids are doing well. I'm so proud of Sophia because she is getting better at writing her name. They have to write their names on the tops of their worksheets at school and I've noticed a drastic improvement. She still needs to work on her H's but that's okay.

Connor just keeps getting funnier and funnier every day. He constantly makes me laugh. Yesterday he was running around in his pull up yelling Connor's Naked, Connor's naked!! Silly boy.

Well, better go get lunch and hot chocolate ready. Sophia and Wayne are outside playing in the snow. I was hoping Connor would go back to sleep since he fell asleep in the car, but doesn't look like that's happening. :(

No comments: