Saturday, March 1, 2008

Welcome to the Disaster Area!

Started the bathroom today. :) boy, I never thought we'd ever get to do it! I'm so excited. We went to Menards and got a new medicine cabinet, light fixture, towel bar, TP holder, and a shower curtain. We did pretty good cost wise. I can't wait til it's all done. Just put the first coat of primer over the stencil I did when we first moved in. It's going to take at least one more coat. Then Wayne has to sand the areas he put spackle on and then I can paint the whole room. Tomorrow Don is coming to do the floor! It's going to look awesome!!!

I did take some before and during pics. I'll take more pics after I paint tonight and then tomorrow after the floor is in. I have to get paint for the vanity cabinet and get that painted then Wayne can put that back in too.

So that's our excitement for today. :)

No comments: