Thursday, July 10, 2008

Garage Sale Day!

I know I've been MIA for a while now, but with good reason :)

As you know, we just had our 4th of July festivities here so I was busy with that. I've also been busy trying to get together some garage sale stuff. Man what a job that's been! :)

So today is the day! Garage Sale Day! We're going to have it today, tomorrow and Saturday if it doesn't r***. I won't even type the word. I'm hoping we do well. Wayne had a meeting at work this morning so he was going to put the signs out for me and get change while he was out. We set the tables out in the driveway, now I just have to put all the stuff on them. I have one table *just* for baby clothes. i have a ton of baby clothes. :)

Well I gotta finish my coffee and get ready to put stuff out! :) Wish me luck!

No comments: