Thursday, July 31, 2008

Girly Girls and GoGo's

It's finally happened. My daughter has become a girly girl. She's now all about makeup, lip balm, dress up clothes, baby dolls and barbies. I love it! She's also taken to singing songs from her movies now. Earlier she was singing a song from Cinderella 3. I was amazed to hear her singing it. She's got such a pretty little voice.

Connor is also starting to enjoy the more boyish toys. THANKGOD! He's all about his gogo's aka cars and trucks. I don't think we have left a store that he hasn't gotten a little hot wheel car. I don't mind because they are only 97 cents. He's got probably about 5 or 6 of them right now. Of course they are all over the house. He also loves his little fisherprice ones. you know the little chunky ones. :)

At least now I can start getting christmas stuff and not have to worry about them not wanting to play with it when the time comes! :) YAY!


No comments: