Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a Disaster and other things!

Our yard sale was a complete disaster! In the 2 days we had it open, we made $19. yes that's it. :( It totally sucked. I was so upset about it. All that hard work and that's all we made. So on Monday, I took stuff over to Michelle's house. In 3 days we made $32.75 including Sophia's lemonade stand money. Oh well. At least I got rid of the big stuff. She also had a lady come and ask how much I wanted for all the baby girl clothes. She's supposed to come back on Friday, but my sister is just going to give her my number and have her come here. Easier than trying to load it all in the car and then take it to Michelle's house. *fingers crossed* that she buys it all. :)

On Tues, I went to Shipshewana with Kim and mom. That was a nice day til the end. Won't go into it. It's over and done. Moving on.

Kids are great. Connor is doing well in speech and occupational therapy. Sophia continues to be her usual drama queen self.

Now if only we could have a successful yard sale. LOL

No comments: