Saturday, June 21, 2008

5 days!

Day 5 of kicking the bottle!! Tonight it only took 15 minutes for him to calm down and go to sleep!! It's getting better. Naptime was only about 5 minutes LOL The best part is that he is actually sleeping through the night!! I'm still shocked about that.

Today he had his first speech therapy session. It went great! Sophia was even more social this time. She was a bit stand offish when Elona was here on Monday. Which is weird because we were with Elona the longest and saw her until the very end before Sophia aged out. I think the biggest thing is that Elona's hair is long now where as it was short before. That might have something to do with it.

So I'm also a bit aggravated with the new neighbors. Surprise surprise. It's almost 10:30pm and they must be having a party or something. I don't mind that, but can someone please tell me how it's okay for a child under 2 years old to still be out at this time?? I just don't get it. The only time my kids have been out this late was the night of Eric's grad party and we were driving home! The new neighbors and the ones that live on the other side let their kids stay up late all the time!! That's just crazy!

Oh well. I keep telling myself it's not for much longer but I don't know how much longer we will be here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be out of here before Sophia starts kindergarten or first grade. If not, we're putting her in catholic school. I haven't heard much good about the public schools here.

Okay. I think that's enough for tonight. I'm tired.

No comments: