Friday, June 20, 2008

YAY!

Tonight was Connor's best night yet! He only cried for about 20 minutes or so. He probably would have gotten quiet sooner if I didn't have to deal with Sophia. She was playing in the bathroom in the sink and she broke a glass. I don't know where it came from and I probably wouldn't have even known she broke it if I hadn't had to go to the bathroom. I was soo mad! God only knows what would have happened if I hadn't gone in there. :(

Tomorrow is Wayne's bday! He's going to be 37! I feel bad because I forgot to get him a birthday card so I think I'm going to have to run out tomorrow and get one. lol

Connor has his first speech therapy session tomorrow. should be interesting especially since Elaine was Sophia's speech therapist too! She called tonight to confirm and said she couldn't wait to see Sophia! LOL Gosh that girl has had quite an effect on people she has met. :)

okay..off to watch What not to wear. Too bad you can't nominate yourself for the show LOL

No comments: