Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ahhhh

Today we had Sophia's appt with the ENT dr. He said her ears look great and as far as her not liking loud noises, he said she is just more sensitive to noise than other kids. She will either get used to it or out grow it. :)

Tonight she is staying the night at Grandma's house. She was so excited but she got super crabby so I made her take a nap. Now she doesn't want to go to sleep lol Glad it's not me dealing with it. Don't know how many nights she's staying yet.

So it was just Connor and I tonight. :) He cried so hard when Sophia left with Grandma. It was so sad. He loves his sissy soo much. He just cried and cried and kept looking for her. :( Poor little boy.

Since Sophia isn't home, I put him to bed without the bottle. Hoping to get him off of it soon. It would be nice if Grandma kept Sophia for a couple days so I can work on it. He cried off and on for about 30 minutes. I just know he probably tossed out the pillow, blanket and stuffed animal in his anger at not getting his way, but oh well. he'll get over it. LOL

Well this momma is going to go and veg in front of the tv. Should go to bed, but then I"ll wake up too early. Went to bed at 10 last night and woke up at 6:15. YUCK!

No comments: