Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day 2.0

We survived Father's Day 2008!!

The cookout was fun except when it rained for about 15 minutes or so. No big deal. Luckily everyone was done eating by the time it started. The kids loved it. It didn't rain really hard so that was a plus. Lots of good food.

After we came home, I put Connor to bed as it was already past his bedtime and Sophia and Daddy went out to make a fire. They are sleeping in the tent tonight. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain. I think even if it does, they will end up staying out there. I just wonder if Sophia will make it the whole night or if she'll end up inside at some point. :)

Took lots of pics today at the cookout and took some of Wayne and Sophia(and me) in the tent. I plan on scrapbooking those later. It's her first time sleeping in a tent!! How exciting. We figured we'd try her out in the backyard first. She's used to sleeping in Grandma's RV. Spoiled.

Now I'm tired and I think I'm gonna just poke around the 'net for a while and then go to bed. Sounds like a good end to a good day. :)

No comments: