Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh What a Night!

Operation Kick the Bottle did not go so well last night. I did not give in and give him a bottle but I sure wanted to!! I put both kids to bed around 7:45. He cried for a bit but then it got quiet and I figured they both fell asleep. Well around 8:30 or so, Sophia came out of the bedroom wanting a drink of water. Neither one of them had been sleeping!! So I let her sleep on the couch last night again because he wouldn't stop crying so it was keeping her awake.

He was so upset last night that around 9pm I went in and cuddled him. Put him back in bed and within 5 minutes he was out! Poor little boy. Guess I won't be putting them to bed together for a while. lol

Today is just another day. gotta go to the grocery store. Wayne wants to take the tent down. He better get his butt in gear because I don't have all freakin day to go to the store!

Tomorrow is his birthday. I know he's going to expect everyone to just bow down and kiss his feet and crap but that isn't going to happen! No one treated me special on my birthday.

No comments: