Monday, June 16, 2008

No tent for little girls

Sophia decided she didn't want to sleep in the tent after all last night. We took her out there and had marshmellows and all that good camping stuff. Then I told her and Daddy good night and they went in the tent to go to sleep. About 20 minutes or so after I came inside, I hear them come in. Sophia changed her mind. She wanted to sleep in her own bed. LOL

Wayne said she kept talking and wanting a story, then she wanted to make shadow puppets, then she wanted another story. Finally she just said she wanted to go inside. OH well. Maybe next time. I don't know how this is going to affect future camping trips but for now we will just wait and see.

Now I need coffee because stupid us, Wayne and I stayed up til 2am. We were on Second Life til about 1:30 lol

No comments: