Monday, October 20, 2008

Field Trip!

Today was Sophia's class field trip! We went to the pumpkin patch! Even Connor and Daddy got to go.

It was a lot of fun. When we first got there, they split the class in half. So half went to the petting zoo and the other half went to the bouncehouse. It was shaped like a pumpkin. They were all in the same area, just divided by the fence. I got lots of pics of the kids feeding the goats and some of the kid in the bounce "pumpkin". After that, we took a hayride to the pumpkin patch. Wayne managed to NOT fall off this time! It was fun. All 4 of us got a pumpkin. Good times had by all. Now we're home and the kids and Wayne are playing in the backyard. I'm uploading pics from today and then getting my coffee and heading outside as well!! :)

I'll be back later with pics. I even got one of Sophia's "boyfriend", Noah. :)

No comments: