Thursday, October 2, 2008

He did it!!!

Connor went poopy on the potty!!!!


I can't believe it!!! I was in the kitchen making dinner and he was in there "helping" me. I turned and he had that look on his face. You know the one. The "okay I gotta poop really bad" look.

Me: Connor, do you have to poop?
Connor: go poopoo
Me: okay go to the potty.
C: Go potty

He then runs to the potty, is trying to open the door before I get there. I take off his pull up, put him on the toilet and VOILA!!!! Poopy in the potty!! I'm so amazed! Yesterday I put him on the potty after he said he had to go pee. Sure enough he went pee, but he forgot to keep his peepee(happy now aunt kimi?) pointing in the toilet, so he went on the floor. That's okay. At least he was in the bathroom and not on the carpet.

So after I get him off the toilet and wipe him, he runs to get a diaper. He refused to let me put it on him. He had to do it himself!!! Of course then he was getting frustrated because he couldn't get his foot in it. So I had to help him a little bit with his feet getting in the holes.

All this before he's even 2!!!! I plan on really working with him. If I can get him even somewhat trained by Christmas, I will be a happy mom!!! I see batman underwear in my future. No not for me!!

wow. just wow.

No comments: