Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sophia and Mommy

Sophia and I had a "date" today. It started with lunch at Applebees. We both ordered mini cheeseburgers. Hers was the kids meal. She had broccoli with hers, I had broccoli cheese soup. It sucked. But over all the meal was good. Then we had dessert shooters. Sophia had chocolate mousse. I had key lime pie. wish I had ordered the chocolate mousse too.

After lunch, we went to the movies. We saw High School Musical 3. It was really good! The best part? Being the only 2 people in the theatre watching it! Good call going while all the other kids were in school. (sophia doesn't go to school on tues and thurs in case you're wondering why she wasn't in school) As Sophia said after the movie. That was awesome!!

After the movie, we went to Starbucks. I got a cafe mocha, she got a kids hot chocolate. The lady who made ours was great. She gave Sophia hers and said it was at a drinkable temp because they like to keep the little ones lips intact. LOL I thought that was funny. Then we went to the mattress store to get an idea of how much Sophia's mattress set will cost us. Oh yeah and we went to the evil once upon a child. We bought books.

Then we came home. Made dinner. Carved out 2 of the 4 pumpkins. We'll do the other 2 tomorrow. Sophia didn't get to see hers when it was done because she had to go to bed. School tomorrow. :) I carved Ariel into hers. Tomorrow I think we're either doing Cinderella or the castle. We're not sure yet.

Tomorrow night we're going to the safe trick or treat!! That should be fun!

No comments: