Friday, September 12, 2008

The first week

We made it through the first week of school! YAY!

Sophia is enjoying it so far. I'm very impressed because today she brought home her worksheet and they are working on the letter A. She actually wrote one all by herself! Go Sophia! She's also happy because one of the boys she liked from last year (her "boyfriend") is in her class again this year. His name is Noah and he's such a cutie. The first day he walked over to where she was sitting and said hi to her. :)

Now she's saying she doesn't want to do cheerleading. I'm not going to push it. It will be easier if she does it next year anyways because then we will have 2 cars again and I won't have to depend on anyone to give her rides.

Looking forward to my tupperware party on Wednesday. Should be fun. I hope I have a decent amount of people show up. :)

No comments: