Sunday, September 7, 2008

One more day!!

The time has come.

Sophia starts school tomorrow! She's excited about it so that makes me happy.

She is also going to be starting cheerleading classes next week hopefully. I need to call and find out more information and then we will register her. My mom said she would help out with giving her rides if she can when Wayne has to work. I HATE having only one car. It sucks big time!

Tonight is the first Colts game of the season. Naturally Sophia is wearing her Manning jersey. Quite the brave girl since she's over at Uncle Todd's with my mom and he's a Bears fan. Billy is over there too and he's a Bears fan as well. GO COLTS! LOL I told Sophia she can stay up and watch the game til 8pm then it was off to bed. Hopefully Wayne will watch the game with me too. :)

No comments: