Sunday, September 14, 2008

Momma's Boy

While I will admit that I love that my little boy is a momma's boy, it is also a bit of a pain in the butt. Like when I have to "sneak" out of the house to go anywhere by myself otherwise he screams bloody murder. Or like when it's 10pm and he wakes up crying and wants Mommy to lay with him and if I so much as change positions he checks to be sure I'm still there. Or when you finally have had enough and you let him lay on your bed for a little while and watch football because it's the only way you can go to the bathroom without him screaming. Or when you finally put him back in his own bed, still awake, and he cries Momma for a while and finally gets quiet.

But then there are the times when he will run up to me and throw his arms around my head and kiss me and run off. Or that he told me "i lulu" first. Yes that is supposed to be I love you. lol Or that he loves to cuddle with me and watch tv. Even if it is as his sister calls it "mom tv". Or when he falls down and the only person he wants is momma.

Those times far outweigh the crabby, clingy momma's boy times, but I will take both and enjoy every minute because he is my baby.

poor daddy though because we have a momma's boy AND a momma's GIRL! lol

No comments: