Monday, September 8, 2008

One down, a whole year to go!

Sophia was so excited to go to school today! So much so that when it was time to come home after we met with her teacher, she didn't want to go home! :) I just hope she continues with this excitement!

We're almost 100% sure she's going to start cheerleading lessons next week. It will all be decided if my mom can help take her to classes. If not, then we'll have to figure something out. I'm not keen on the idea of having to take Wayne to work and pick him up at midnight just to have the car but if I have to, I guess I will. ONLY if she likes it!

so for those of you who are not football fans or were living under a rock if you live in the chicago/northwest indiana area, then you know that the Colts lost last night to the bears. :( I was soo upset. I won't make up excuses, but I know there's a reason(or 5) of why they didn't play so well. They'll win next time!

Okay. I'm not feeling well so I'm going to take my butt to bed.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I was so surprised the bears won too. I really thought the colts would have slammed them, just like at the superbowl.

Glad Sophia had a great first day! Where will she be cheering? Lauren tried out cheerleading, and lets just say the company was a bunch of MORONS. They met at the Jean Sheppard Center, and they were the most disorganized bunch ever.

The Kinker Family said...

UGh, that's where she was going to go! Maybe we'll try it out for the class and go from there. Not sure how much she'll enjoy it anyways. It will probably end up being like dance and gymnastics. She'll go and not want to do it. :(