Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not again!

School was cancelled AGAIN!

This time it is because Calumet Ave and River Rd are closed. Also, because the school isn't connected to the city, they need to have their septic tank pumped out. ARGH! They are hoping school will be back in session on Monday. It better! Sophia's going nuts here.

My Tupperware party wasn't much of a party. I feel sorry for the girl who did it because almost everything she pulled out, we either all had or had seen before. However, she did make some killer popcorn stuff and Sophia said the salsa she made was good. :) So that's a plus. The only people who showed up was my mom and my 2 sisters. One friend cancelled at last minute. I can't hold against her because she's about 8 months pg. So we'll see what kind of orders I can bring in. *sigh*

Now I'm tired. All I did today was clean. Except when we went to Kmart. Wayne said one of his coworkers got cargo pants for $10 a pair so we went to see if we could get some. They didn't have them at this Kmart. Oh well. I almost bought Connor some new bedding. They had this great crib bedding set that was a sports theme. It was regularly $70, on clearance for $24. The only reason I didn't buy it was because I didn't need the bumper and I can't use the dust ruffle on the toddler bed because of the rails on it. So we're gonna look for a toddler bedding set that is sports themed instead. :)

Okay. I'm gonna go watch some tv and veg. :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Well hopefully she will start without a hitch this week!


Oh and I tagged you in a meme on my blog!

The Kinker Family said...

oh great! lol I'll have to go look.

btw, did you get a chance to look at the tupperware site?