Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's All Valerie's Fault!

I got tagged by Valerie so now I guess I have to do it.

The Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.


1. I am *almost* painfully shy. I am getting better about it.

2. I hate getting my hands wet or dirty. A trait I have passed on to my son, who freaks out when his hands get dirty. :(

3. I can't sit in the backseat of any car. I get horribly ill if I do.

4. I like to be the one doing the driving. I think it's a control thing or something.

5. I'm really good with numbers and spelling.

6. I encourage Sophia's obsession with learning about the human body because I am obsessed with learning about it too.

So now I have to tag people. UGH.. I'm going going to Tag 2 people instead of 6 because I know only 2 other people read my blog lol So I tag Elaina and Sherri

No comments: