Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophia!!

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!


I can't believe my little girl is 5 yrs old today! Where has the time gone. It seems just like yesterday that I was watching her fight in the NICU and now I'm fighting with her over getting up for school, getting dressed, ect. It's been a long 5 yrs but I wouldn't give them up for anything!

Of course like I do every year on her birthday, I woke up at 12:30am and 3:45am. It just happens on its own. It's weird. But why those 2 times you might ask? 12:30am is when I went into labor and at 3:45am, I was getting ready to push. Sophia was born at 3:48am after 3hrs 18 minutes of labor and 1 push. She was 1 lb 12oz, 13.5 inches long. My miracle girl.


Here is my miracle girl at 1 day old!




and at 5 yrs old!!!


Happy birthday to my sweet girl.









3 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy birthday Sophia!

The Kinker Family said...

Thanks! She had a good day.

Anonymous said...

She is a miracle. I get teary just looking at the 1 day old picture. I never knew what all you had gone through until I got to go through some of it myself. Sophia is one amazing little girl. Happy Birthday!