Sunday, September 14, 2008

She is NOT going to be happy!

Sophia is not going to be happy. They cancelled school for tomorrow. ALL day today she kept asking if she could go to school. Then, her teacher calls and leaves a voicemail telling us that school has been cancelled for tomorrow but they should be okay for Wed.

So I guess we will do something school related. Maybe paint, draw, something. We worked on her alphabet flashcards earlier. I even did them out of order and she knew all but 2 of them. :) I think she just didn't want to tell me what they were. She even knew some of the lowercase letters. :) She's a smarty that one. :)

Tomorrow is our anniversary. 7 yrs! Yippie. Hoping to go out to lunch or something since Wayne has to work. Depends on if mom will watch the kids or not. I hope so.

Okay. off to look up a recipe to make for dinner tonight. :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy anniversary. I hope you were able to celebrate even though the weather has certainly sucked.

The Kinker Family said...

nope no celebration. wayne had to work. :( that's okay. last year was the first time we went out for it since our 1st anniversary. LOL